Access Total Application Security on AWS Marketplace
Find out the prerequisites for Marketplace deployment.
Indusface Total Application Security and Log into AWS Marketplace.
- Go through What is the correct instance type for my website? link under Resources section to determine the right instance for your website and click Continue.
- Click 1-Click Launch tab.
- In the Software Pricing widget, select Subscription Term and Applicable Instance Type.
- In the Version widget, select 4.1 or latest version.
- In the Region widget, click Region drop down to select the region to host the AMI.
In the EC2 Instance Type widget, select an instance of your choice.
Now below the VPC Settings widget, do one of the following:
- Click VPC drop down to select the VPC ID to deploy instance. The Subnet drop down will appear, select appropriate subnet.
Create a VPC to initiate a new VPC.
- Click VPC drop down and select the EC2 Classic.
A Security Group is a set of firewall rules that control traffic for a particular instance. Create a Security Group and select it from the drop-down of Security Group widget.
|For HTTP Website
||For HTTPS Website
||For HTTP & HTTPS Website
||HTTP & HTTPS
||Source (IP or Group)
|Custom TCP Rule
||Source IP to provide SSH access|
Follow these steps to create a security group.
Create new Security Group
- Open AWS Management Console page and click EC2 dashboard. Resources page appears.
- In the left navigation pane under NETWORK & SECURITY click Security Groups. Security Group page will appear.
- Click Create Security Group. Create Security Group pop-up appears.
- Provide the required Security group name, Description, select the required VPC and then Click Add Rule.
- Select the inbound rules from the Type drop-down.
For HTTP Website
For HTTPS Website
For HTTP & HTTPS Website
HTTP & HTTPS
Source (IP or Group)
Custom TCP Rule
Source IP to provide SSH access
- Check the details provided and Click Create.
Security Group page appears with the newly created group.
As you continue with the launching process of Total Application Security in AWS Marketplace, select the created Security group from the drop-down in Security Group widget.
- Click key pair drop down to select a Key Pair.
- Click Accept Software Terms &Launch with 1-Click. The Confirmation page appears.
- Click AWS Management Console link below the Related Links on the right side of the page. Resources page appears.
- Click Running Instances. Instances page appears.
Sort of launch timestamp in the table to identify the most recent instance you launched.
Below the Name column, name the launched Instance as per your convenience.
Make a note of launched Instance ID as you will need it at the time of registration.
In the left navigation pane, below NETWORK & SECURITY, click Elastic IPs to create one static IP for your instance.
- Click Allocate New Address. Allocate New Address window appears.
- Allocate the IP address by Selecting the scope in which it will be used and click Allocate.
In Allocate New Address window, New address request success message is displayed with Elastic IP and click Close.
Allocated Elastic IP appears. Click Actions, select Associate Address and do the following:
- Select Resource type to associate with Elastic IP address, select TAS Instance from Instance drop down and Private IP from Private IP drop down.
- Select Re-association option only if your Elastic IP is already attached and click Associate.
In the left navigation pane, Click Instances.
Examine the Status Checks, ensure that the status is changed from Initializing to 2/2 checks passed. Make a note of the Public IP address.
Your AMI has been launched successfully and configured with the Public IP address.
Click here to configure TAS on the AMI Instance.