- How to download a report in CSV format?
- What is Malware Monitoring?
- What is the Application Audit(AA)?
- What is Vulnerability Assessment?
- How Add a Component? (OR) What is Add Component? (OR) How add a widget of any specific category on the Home page? What is Add Components drop down in the Home page used for?
How to download a report in CSV format?
The Widgets displaying reports have an icon to download in CSV format.
- Click on and download the CSV format of the reports.
What is Malware Monitoring?
It is a type of scanning service by Indusface which looks for anything suspicious like Malware Identified, Suspicious URL, Website Blacklisted, Suspicious Change etc. It also classifies the severity type and a description of the malware.
What is the Application Audit(AA)?
It is a scanner that scans an Application in the Application layer. AA section displays the results of our automated scan for reported vulnerabilities related to Application layer only and Manual Pen Test results also will be available in here.
What is Vulnerability Assessment?
This is a type of scan that runs in the Network layer of the application server and is totally automated. It gives results for Server related vulnerabilities, missing patches, common CVE issues, port specific vulnerabilities which are open at the application layer.
How Add a Component? (OR) What is Add Component? (OR) How add a widget of any specific category on the Home page? What is Add Components drop down in the Home page used for?
Add Components option helps user to add Widget on the Home page to view different graphs for various scan statuses. The threats are classified as per severity defining with different colors. This is suggested as the scan details will be on the Home page with graphs giving the gist of the website security Status.