Settings page assist WAF setting management and configuration. Based on the analytics, a user can block or whitelist traffic to the website from the requested IP Addresses and Countries. The user can add an exception by compiling a list of URIs considered safe to allow traffic from respective URI.
- Clickto navigate to the Settings page.
Select an option to define the functionality of WAF for your website and click Update.
- Log and Block - WAF logs and blocks the attacks
- Log Only - WAF logs the attacks
- Disabled - WAF turned off
- ByPass - Traffic doesn't flow through the WAF
- Click Update to upload SSL Certificate.
- The Update SSL Certificate pop-up window appears, paste the certificates, provide Private Key Passphrase if the certificate has privacy setting and then click Update.
- Clickto add IP address to drop the connection from that particular IP Address and click Save.
- Clickto add IP addresses to allow the traffic from a specific IP Address and click Save.
- Clickand select one country from the drop down to block the traffic from a specific country and click Save.
- Click to add URI in the text box to allow the traffic from a specific URI and click Save.
- Click Back to navigate back to the Summary page.