All Sites - Health Summary
After a successful login, All Sites- Health Summary page appears which serves as an entry point of the portal.
Core Rule Set related actions in the Settings page like Blacklisting, Whitelisting, WAF Status update etc., cannot be done as data manipulation like Insertion and Deletion is disabled.
An error message is displayed saying feature is disabled.
All the Websites belonging to a specific user are displayed in My Websites column.
If the added website is not configured, you will see an error message.
- Click Routing Configuration Required link to perform configuration so that the website can get full-time protection.
Without configuring, you cannot avail the TAS facilities like Detect vulnerabilities, Measures to protect and assist from managed security service.
A routing Change pop-up window will appear. Follow the
Routing Change steps to route the traffic.
- Refresh All Sites- Health Summary page to validate if the routing change was successful or not.
- If it is successful, Configuration Status turns green.
Waf Status of a website is displayed in Configuration status i.e., when it is not on Log and Block mode.
- From the example, click WafStatus Bypassed link which redirects to Settings page.
- Select a Waf status and click Update button.
- Click Scan now to initiate a scan on your domain to detect the Web Application Vulnerabilities, Malware, and Business Logic Flaws.
For the first-time user, if a website contains authentication, you need to click Email Support if you want to perform the unauthenticated scan.
- Click Continue if the website is unauthenticated, a Scan Request pop-up displays Scan has been initiated.
- Once the scan is completed, the Last Scan displays the date and time of the scan in All Sites - Health Summary page.
- It displays the date when a license is going to expire.
- If the license is expired, Renew Now message will be shown below the expiry date. Click Renew Now link to upgrade your license. Click
here for more information.
An alert of Email notifications is sent when a website's license is about to expire.
Status column indicates the health status of the website.
- Gray – Indicates that assessment is pending (Initiate Scan)
- Green – Indicates that the website is healthy.
- Red – Indicates that there are high or critical vulnerabilities without protection.
- Yellow – Indicates that there are only medium vulnerabilities without protection.
In All Sites - Health Summary page, click Add Website button.