Indusface WAS is a zero touch, non-intrusive, cloud based software which provides daily monitoring and security that safeguards your sensitive data, checks for system and application vulnerabilities, malware and more.
- Click Dashboard tab on the left navigation plane.
Summary of the scans performed for subscribed services like Malware Monitoring, Application Audit, and Vulnerability Assessment are displayed in the form of widgets consisting Critical, High, Medium, and Low vulnerabilities if discovered.
to download the report in CSV format.
By default, All Sites option is selected in the Web Applications drop-down. In Groups and In Sites option is given to view the protection summary of a specific group or website by the scans performed.
- Click In Group(s) option from Web Applications drop-down. Select Group drop-down appears.
- Click Select Group drop-down and click any group. The scan summary details of the group are displayed.
Seal Status of website(s), Threats Identified During Last Scan with the scan type are displayed. As you can see the selected group has 3 websites.
- Click In Site(s) option from Web Applications drop-down to view the details of a specific website. Select Asset drop-down appears.
- Click Select Asset drop-down and click a website to display the scan details of that specific website.
The Seal Status of the website and the subscribed scans with each scan protection status are displayed. Threats identified in various categories are displayed.
Customer Asset ID
An Asset ID is a short and unique name that is given to a website. When dealing with multiple websites, creating Asset IDs is helpful.
- Click to set or update a Customer Asset ID. Edit Customer Asset ID pop-up appears.
- Enter any name of your choice and click Submit button.
This option helps a user to add new widgets on to the home page for better understanding on threats found from the latest scan of subscribed services.
- Click Add Components option to view all the components classified per service. Add Components pop-up appears.
- Click to select a component to display it on the Dashboard page and click Close button or click on side of the pop-up to close. The added component is displayed on the Dashboard page.
- Click Add Component button. Add Component pop-up appears.
- Click to unselect a component and click Close button or click on the side of the pop-up. The components removed will disappear from Dashboard page.