- How can I see the list of blocked IPs and Countries?
- What is Monitor Action Summary?
- Where can I see Pen Testing results?
- Where can I see custom rules created for my website?
Click Monitor tab, you can find a list of blocked IPs and countries.
Whenever an action is performed on a website like changing WAF Status, Blacklisting Geo, Whitelisting IP etc., it will populate in Monitor Action Summary with Action Taken, Time of Update and Details. Reference figure.
Action Taken: Displays Any update in the portal e.g., Updating WAF Status, Deleted from IP Whitelist etc.
Updated On: Displays the date and time of the action performed.
Details: Display details of action about what and who performed the action.
- Vulnerabilities detected in pen testing can be viewed in the Monitor tab.
- For the detailed analysis of vulnerabilities detected in pen testing, initiate scan along with pen testing and download scan report, which includes pen-testing results.
In monitor tab, it shows the count of created Custom Rules for the website.