All Sites - Health Summary page
My Configuration status showing an error, how do I fix it?
Click the link below the error icon and follow the instructions specified in the pop-up window to fix the issue.
Why is Routing change required?
The traffic must be routed through the public IP address of the AMI that you just launched to secure your website and to use the Indusface Total Application Security that monitors all the traffic to detect the vulnerabilities in order to protect the web applications from attacks.
My last scan status shows 'Not Ready' on the portal page, how do I fix it?
If there are any issues in the configuration, then the Last scan status will be displayed as Not Ready. Click the link below the error icon in the Configuration Status column and follow the instructions specified in the pop-up window to fix the issue. Once the issue is resolved, initiate a scan for the website. After the scan completes, it displays the time of the last scan performed.
What does it mean the health status of my website is grey or green or red or yellow?
If the health status of the website is
- Grey - Indicates assessment is pending, initiate a scan to find out the health status of the website.
- Green - Indicates that your website is protected against found vulnerabilities.
- Red - Indicates there are high or critical vulnerabilities without protection.
- Yellow - Indicates there are only medium vulnerabilities without protection.
How can I add a new website?
Click here to see the full steps to Add Website.
What are all attacks considered DDOS?
Any attack category with the DDOS option selected. For example, IMO is DDOS and BOT attacks.
Apart from this IP Blacklist and Geo Blacklist are also considered as DDOS Attacks.
Which are the generic rules in block mode by default and which are in log mode?
Both “Geo” and “IP” blacklisting will be in block mode.
To talk more about DDoS attacks, two types of DoS rules are observed.
- By default, DoS Rules in CRS cause Log Mode (i.e. IP Threshold limiting Policy)
- By default, DoS Rules requested by customer cause Block Mode (Custom Threshold limiting Policy per customer)