Total Application Security – Portal Registration
To get the maximum security for your websites, register with Indusface Web Application Firewall in the following way.
Click here link will guide to register with Indusface Web Application Firewall portal to get detailed insights on Detected Vulnerabilities, DDoS attacks, Application attacks and 24/7 security expert support.
Indusface Total Application Security - Signup page appears.
- Provide the details and click REGISTER. Indusface TAS login page appears.
Provide your AWS Customer ID as username.
It will prepopulate the launched instance ID as password.
By default, Username is AWS Customer ID and Password is AMI Instance ID.
- Provide Username, Password and click Sign In. Change Password page appears.
- Provide the following details and click Change.
Provide your current password i.e., AWS Instance ID.
Create a new password
|Confirm Password||Re-enter the password created|
Indusface Profile page appears with a success message i.e., Password changed Successfully.
Upon closing the message, All Sites – Health Summary page appears, which serves as the entry point to the website.
Update Email ID to complete your profile and get periodic reports on attacks on your websites.
All Sites- Health Summary
All Sites - Health Summary page will appear. It displays the Health status (How secure) of the website.
All the websites present under specific license will appear in My Websites column.
To change Configuration Status click on Routing Configuration Required link and follow the steps to perform routing.
If routing configuration is successful, the configuration status will turn Green.
- Click Scan now to initiate a scan on your domain to detect the web application vulnerabilities, malware, and business logic flaws.
- Click Continue if the website is unauthenticated, a Scan Request pop-up displays Scan has been initiated.
Once the scan is completed, the Last Scan displays the date and time of the scan in All Sites - Health Summary page.
The date and time when a license will be expired are displayed in License Expiry.
If the license is expired, Renew Now link is displayed below the expired date. Click Renew Now link to upgrade your license. Click here for more information.
The Status column indicates the Health Status (how secure) of a website.
Gray – Indicates that assessment is pending (Initiate Scan).
Green – Indicates that assessment is pending (Initiate Scan).
Red – Indicates that assessment is pending (Initiate Scan).
Yellow – Indicates that assessment is pending (Initiate Scan).
- Click Add Website button on All sites – health summary page.
Select the License code from the "License Code" drop down.
- Scan URL is populated same as the domain name of the website. It can be modified as per requirement.
- Select appropriate Incoming – Outgoing WAF traffic combination and click Next.
If protocol combination is HTTP – HTTP, you will be forwarded to Summary page (Step 4) directly.
If protocol combination type has HTTPS, upload SSL certificates and Submit or skip by clicking Skip before entering the information.
If a customer select Skip, manual SSL Configuration Steps need to be done.
If SSL Configuration is skipped, Configuration status will be Red, unless the manual steps are completed.
Verify the summary of the newly added website and click on Submit to finish the process.
All Sites – Health Summary page will appear and the new website will be listed in My Websites column.
- Click Scan now to initiate the scan on a new website. Scan your domain to detect the Web Application Vulnerabilities, Malware, and Business Logic Flaws.
For a detailed Portal tour, browse our TAS Portal Guides.